Many women make use of the gynaecological preventive care services. This is a good start, but women’s health requires much more.
Our specifically compiled program, Initiative for Women’s Health, makes comprehensive prevention easy for you. It combines four prevention elements from the fields of gynaecology, internal medicine/cardiology, dermatology and dentistry, into a meaningful programme. You can decide whether you want to use one module or the complete programme.
All essential results of the examinations are documented in our physician information system. From cancer screening and laboratory tests, to your personal risk profile for cardiovascular diseases and periodontitis. At the end of the treatment, you will receive individual medical recommendations and, of course, all the information on prevention that you need. Unnecessary double examinations are avoided and you and your doctor are always in the picture.
Would you like more information about our modular women’s health care?
Please send your request directly to our centre manager:
Phone: 030 322 92 33 00
Or simply use our > inquiry form for a check-up examination.
She will be very happy to help you.
Prevention with Skin and Hair:
- Examination of the condition of the skin to detect skin damage
- Assessment of scalp, hair and nails
- Skin cancer screening; use of the Fotofinder for digital documentation of skin changes and for follow-up purposes
- Advice on skin protection and prevention of premature skin aging
Early Detection and Advice:
- Physical examination
- Ultrasound examination of the uterus and ovaries
- - Blood pressure measurement
- Urine examination
- Initiation of a stool examination if required
- Blood collection on demand
A Thorough Check-Up:
- Extensive full body examination from an internal medicine point of view, including examination of the circulation, and monitoring of heart and lungs
- Ultrasound examinations
- ECG at rest and under stress
- Pulmonary function measurement
- Measurement for body fat analysis
- Blood collection to determine the individual risk of cardiovascular disease
Detailed Dental Examination:
- Assessment of the individual risk of caries and periodontitis
- if necessary also by laser, digital X-ray diagnostics and laboratory tests
- Functional examination of the temporomandibular joint and musculature
- Advice on personal prophylactic measures and any need for rehabilitation
10719 Berlin (corner of Grolmanstraße)
Phone: 030 322 92 33 22
Fax: 030 322 92 33 33
Telephone Dental Medicine:
Phone: 030 322 923 120
Monday: 8:00 to 20:00
Tuesday: 8:00 to 20:00
Wednesday: 8:00 to 20:00
Thursday: 8:00 to 20:00
Friday: 8:00 to 16:00