Many men take precautions lightly, and not only when it comes to specific male health risks. Our specifically compiled program, Initiative for Men’s Health, makes comprehensive prevention easy for you.
It combines four interdisciplinary preventive elements from the fields of urology, internal medicine/cardiology, dermatology and dentistry into a sensible offer. You can decide whether you want to use one module or the entire programme.
All essential results of the examinations are documented in our physician information system. From cancer screening and laboratory tests, to your personal risk profile for cardiovascular diseases and periodontitis. At the end of the treatment, you will receive
individual medical recommendations and, of course, all the information on prevention that you need. Unnecessary double examinations are avoided and you and your doctor are always in the picture.
Would you like more information about our modular male prevention?
Then please send your request directly to our centre manager:
Phone: 030 322 92 33 00
Or simply use our > inquiry form for a check-up examination.
She will be very happy to help you.
Prevention with Skin and Hair:
- Examination of the condition of the skin to detect skin damage
- Assessment of scalp, hair and nails
- Skin cancer screening; use of the Fotofinder for digital documentation of skin changes and for follow-up purposes
- Advice on skin protection and prevention of premature skin aging
Early Detection and Advice:
Check Urological Part:
- Extensive full body examination from internal medicine
- Ultrasound examination of the urinary tract and the bladder
- Manual examination and ultrasound examination of the prostate
Basic Diagnostic Part:
- Blood pressure measurement
- Urine examination
- Initiation of a stool examination if required
- Blood collection for determination of the PSA value
A Thorough Check-Up:
- Extensive full body examination from an internal medicine point of view; including checking the blood circulation (foot pulses) and listening to the heart and lungs
- Ultrasound examination to measure the thickness of the vessel wall on both carotid arteries for early detection of a risk of heart attack and stroke
- ECG at rest and under stress
- Pulmonary function measurement
- Measurement for body fat analysis
- Blood collection to determine the individual risk of cardiovascular disease
Detailed Dental Examination:
- Assessment of the individual risk of caries and periodontitis
- if necessary also by laser, digital X-ray diagnostics and laboratory tests
- Functional examination of temporomandibular joint and musculature
- Advice on personal prophylactic measures and any need for rehabilitation
10719 Berlin (corner of Grolmanstraße)
Phone: 030 322 92 33 22 0
Fax: 030 322 92 33 33
Telephone Dental Medicine:
Phone: 030 322 923 120
Monday: 8:00 to 20:00
Tuesday: 8:00 to 20:00
Wednesday: 8:00 to 20:00
Thursday: 8:00 to 20:00
Friday: 8:00 to 16:00